Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 2, 2012

My miracle baby turns 4..

From 1lb 5 ozs at birth to 29 pds at 4 years old.  

So my miracle boy has turned 4 years old on May 27, 2012 but we celebrated his bday today June 2, 2012.  It is hard to believe that 4 years have passed since he was born.  I cherish everyday with him and each day is more special than the last because he is truly a miracle from God.  He is wearing his 4th bday shirt proclaiming his miracle status and I love it.  Michelle, who has a micro miracle baby herself, designed this shirt and sent it to Morgan to wear on his special day and I am so appreciative that she did.






 So the party was so much fun..as u can see Morgan had cupcakes instead of cake because the guy that was going to make his fishy cake got sick so i had to grab the cupcakes instead. But Morgan loved the icing off the cc, that's all he eats anyway.  My sweet boy won't eat cake or bread so we gotta give him what he wants.  We also had hot dogs and chips and everyone was already stuffed before the cupcakes oh and I forgot about the ice cream so only the few that were left got to enjoy it.    


Next Morgan opened his presents that we had to hide from him cause he was trying to open them earlier.  As you can see he enjoyed opening presents so much that he had to make sure he had every single item out of the bag and what better way to do that than to go inside the bag and look closely.  This boy cracks me up. He got alot of neat toys and stuff that I hope he will actually play with, since he isn't big into playing with toys anyway.  I got him a slip n slide and they had a blast playing on it!




Next came water time and they had a blast playing with Sis. Rosalinda in the pool. I actually was going to skip the water but she talked me into it and i am glad she did cause they seriously had the best time ever in this little pool.  It was so cute to watch them playing with her.




Finally, they ended a fun filled day with another water activity, the slip n slide morgan got. They had so much fun on this slip n slide, and it brought back alot of memories from my childhood.  Except when i was a kid we just used plastic, we didn't have this fancy stuff.  The adults kept picking the little ones up and sliding them down the slide and Morgan laughed so hard.   He really did have a great bday and I am so happy that it turned out good for him.  He enjoyed playing with all his girl friends.  Poor boy doesn't have many boy friends they are all girls in our church.  LOL!




This is how we ended that day of water fun, me and my baby swinging while he was bundled up in his towel cause he was freezing to death. Poor baby doesn't have much meat on his bones so he is always freezing.  Overall it was a great day and I am so blessed to have my miracle boy here to celebrate another year of him
overcoming his early birth and all the challenges that he has to face.  He inspires me everyday to keep on working with him and to keep advocating for him to get him the help that he needs so that one day there will be no evidence that he was even born weighing 1lb.  It will just be his testimony and what a joyous day that will be when all he has is his story and no one can believe he was ever so small.  Thanks to everyone who came and made his day so special and thanks for loving my little man just like he is and not expecting him to be any different than they way God made him.  I love you Morgan Lee! You will always be an inspiration to me!  Love your Mother and forever advocate!

No comments: