Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My life as of June 2011

Well, once again i forgot all about my blog so i guess i am just not the blogging type. But i finally found it and thought i would write some about the last couple of months for the underwood family. I really hope to start blogging alot more because it is a great way to document things in your life that you do not want to forget. Not sure i like this blogging site to good, so i might just use my myspace blog instead, but i can't figure out how to link either one to my FB page. Anyways, where do i begin.

Well when school was out, we headed for our first vacation of the summer, to Los Angelos California. We left morgan with verlene and took the older boys. We flew there, which was another story for another time. But overall we had a great time. We were there for 10 days and we went to Disney, Universal Studios, and California Adventures. The weather was awesome! I got my first Louis Vuitton purse..and only paid $50 bucks for them. I followed a guy to his car which was quite and experience. When we got back to get Morgan he was shocked to see us. I think he thought we were never coming back. He had this weird look on his face, then he came and hugged me so tight. I felt horrible leaving him, and i cried that whole day. I was so happy to be back home with him, but he wound up keeping me up for the next week every night because he has another ear infection. That would make the third one he had had since february.

The next mini vacation that we took was to two different places. Donnie took the older kids to washington DC and me and morgan went with my cousins and sheree to Hot Springs ar. for a couple of days. We had a great time in hot springs. Morgan did really well and he even let debbie babysit him all day and she said he was so good. Mack complained the whole time he was in DC, he sent me a text that said, "im about to blow myself up" lol..he was so tired and didn't like the fact he had to walk alot. Can't say i blame him, which is why i stayed home and didn't go. They had a good time there and saw alot of neat stuff, so i am glad they got to go.

The news for the day is that I took morgan to the ENT dr. today and he has to have tubes in both ears and he is now running a 103.9 temp. I am calling the dr. in the morning to see what i need to do to make him better. I am so upset the my peditrician wasn't concerned about his ears and thankfully his pulmo dr. wanted him to be seen by the ENT. I had a feeling he would need tubes, so i am glad we know now. I have alot more to say, but i am tired and need to go to bed. At least i now have it documented where we went for summer vacations in summer 2011..lol

No comments: